The postproduction pricing starts at $3 per hour and gets cheaper as you buy in bulk up to 40% off. If you use the Professional plan, you get 10 hours a month to use as you need. The postproduction credits you buy roll over each month if they aren't all used however the 10 hours each month that comes with the Pro plan refresh at the beginning of each month.
Articles in this section
- Why can't the host recover a guest's failed wav upload without cooperation from the guest?
- How to change the sample rate of your audio device / microphone.
- How do I know if my internet is fast enough?
- What does 'Cross Gate' mean under the advanced options in Automatic Postproduction?
- Do unused postproduction credits rollover into the next month? Or are they lost at the end of month?
- How long is a Zencastr episode link usable?
- We will be recording in the same room. Will it be best to record on separate computers or use a mixer/audio interface?
- What does it mean when a track is unfinalized?
- Does Zencastr support mobile/phone?
- Can I use Zencastr in incognito mode?