The Zencastr episode link does not expire. What this means is you can create an episode for a future recording and send your guest the episode link ahead of time. Just let them know what time/date to meet you there :)
Articles in this section
- Why can't the host recover a guest's failed wav upload without cooperation from the guest?
- How to change the sample rate of your audio device / microphone.
- How do I know if my internet is fast enough?
- What does 'Cross Gate' mean under the advanced options in Automatic Postproduction?
- Do unused postproduction credits rollover into the next month? Or are they lost at the end of month?
- How long is a Zencastr episode link usable?
- We will be recording in the same room. Will it be best to record on separate computers or use a mixer/audio interface?
- What does it mean when a track is unfinalized?
- Does Zencastr support mobile/phone?
- Can I use Zencastr in incognito mode?