Some Windows users are experiencing an issue where their microphone levels are being auto-adjusted on the system level. You can disable the ability of applications to adjust the audio by following these steps: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03421813#AbT6
Articles in this section
- My tracks are out of sync / audio drift
- I have a guest that recorded an external WAV file. Is there any way to import it into Zencastr so that it can be synced for postproduction?
- Why can't I record multiple channels/tracks from my Zoom/mixer/audio interface?
- When is it safe to close the recording page? When can my guest leave the recording safely?
- I can hear more than one voice on our separate solo tracks? How do we resolve this?
- Why is there a red folder icon with a low disk space warning on the recording page?
- I want to change my plan. How can I do that?
- I hear echoes of my guest's voice when using Zencastr with Skype/Hangouts/Zoom
- How do I add my own sounds/music to the soundboard?
- My guest's screen is blank when they join the project